Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back!

I've been slacking...I know, I know but I'm back and ready to hop back on the wagon. We arrived home safely on Saturday evening from a wonderfully relaxing week in Anguilla, BVI and amazingly I came back almost 4 lbs lighter than I was when I left which never happens to me on vacation (WHOOT!)


I had planned on starting a P90X/Chalean Extreme rotation yesterday but I didn't realize how tired I'd be once we got back home so I decided to just focus on getting my nutrition back on track.  I'm hoping that my hubby will gift me with Chalean's new Turbo Fire set once he starts seeing my results with this first rotation! The reviews on SparkPeople Turbo Fire team are amazing and the preview looks like so much fun!

School starts on August 2nd and I can't wait to get started. Realizing a dream and being able to pursue it has been so wonderful. I'm doing health histories every chance I get and I'm looking forward to launching a family initiative that will help those closest to me improve their own lives.

I guess that's all for now but stay tuned. This is going to be fun :-)

No comments: